58 Ways to Use iPads in the Classroom!

Thanks again to Bruce Ahlborn for passing along this great resource!

Tom Barrett is a Principal Consultant from the UK who created this awesome list and also writes a blog. Thanks to Tom for sharing this amazing resource.

(My favorites are #51 - Collaborative Whiteboards... doing this ASAP, and #37 - IEP Checklist!)


PS: For those who are waiting for part two of my previous post on my "student teachers" - we are completing this activity on Friday!
You have read this article Apps / iPad Resources / Special Education with the title 58 Ways to Use iPads in the Classroom!. You can bookmark this page URL http://fieldecho.blogspot.com/2011/06/58-ways-to-use-ipads-in-classroom.html. Thanks!

25 comment for "58 Ways to Use iPads in the Classroom!"

  1. Nice information.Thank you so much for share such a wonderful article.It is very helpful my writing.I will share this article for my friends and the colleagues.I bookmarked this article.best writing service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your blog. Thank you for sharing.  I will share it with everyone. We always give people solutions to health protection as mosquito screen door (cửa lưới chống muỗicửa lưới chống muỗi tại Hà Nội). We are ready to help you install anti-mosquito screen door (lap dat cua luoi chong muoicua luoi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this article is useful to me, I read a great article on this forum I want to share to everyone to be able to read or access your url to read offline. http://forum.teamspeak.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=55787

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I am very interested in the information you have shared. I will regularly visit your blog and share information for my friends. Invite you to visit my Website (cửa lưới chống muỗi )

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gave me such as important tips. It is also very helpful for ours. here the desciption about 58 Ways to Use iPads in the Classroom! was good. Thanks
    If you need any information visit here

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Nice Post, This Post topick is Fliesenleger nice and user helpfull thank you for shearing music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. valentines You gave me such as important tips. It is also very helpful for ours. here the desciption about 58 Ways to Use iPads in the Classroom! valentines day 2018 quotes

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is nice post. Thank you for your sharing post
    ripple price

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to see this types of post thank you for your sharing post vimax

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an extremely smart written article. be a reflection and a lot of knowledge to visit this blog and interesting to read thanks So I love to see this types of post thank you for your sharing post Free Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is an extremely smart written article. be a reflection and a lot of knowledge to visit this blog and interesting to read thanks So I love to see this types of post thank you for your sharing post Negril

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a Great post is this! I like this. It's awesome. I bookmark this page. And also told my friends to Book mark this. It can help everyone. Thanks for this post.
    To know more like this post just click here
    fur coat
    fur coats
    fur coat
    fur coats
    fur coat
    fur coats

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is an extremely smart written article. be a reflection and a lot of knowledge to visit this blog and interesting to read thanks bandarqq

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for shareing this helpfull info.i thinks"keyword"vs search quearies is really diffrent.if you need any information
    please vissit my website

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is very diffcult info. Any need you visit my website

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for shareing this helpfull info.i thinks"keyword"vs search quearies is really diffrent.if you need any informathref="http://www.example.com">Example Anchor Text</a

    ReplyDelete

  17. This post is very informative article.
    I read this post and find a lots of information.
    This Is very helpful for any kind of man

    ReplyDelete
  18. This post is very informative article.I read this post and find a lots of information.This Is very helpful for any kind of man My website

    ReplyDelete