More Ideas to Googlize Your School

Tomorrow I will be presenting at the CPS Leadership Tech Summit about how to "Googlize Your School." I began gathering some ideas in the post below, but wanted to have a paperless take-away for my participants. In the past I've created a Google Site, but my beef with that is it isn't really interactive. So, I'm going to try to practice what I preach.

For this session, I've created a Google Doc with a rough summary of my ideas and content. Why a Google Doc? This will allow participants to not only learn from me, but from each other as well. If they have ideas, comments or updates on any of the content shared, they can add it in! I am sharing this doc here, so that not only the participants at tomorrow's session, but anyone who wants to learn alongside us may join in.

So click here and join in the fun! How do you Googlize Your School?

You have read this article Google / Google Tools with the title More Ideas to Googlize Your School. You can bookmark this page URL http://fieldecho.blogspot.com/2012/07/more-ideas-to-googlize-your-school.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More Ideas to Googlize Your School"

Post a Comment