Student Voices Amidst the Noise

Update 9/18/12: This same student wrote a follow up post to the one mentioned below about the strike being prolonged and the mayor's injunction. Click here to read it.

For those of you who don't know, the network of schools in which I work are part of Chicago Public Schools... which means we are part of the current CTU strike. A student asked me at our last Student Innovation Team meeting before the strike, "Ms. Magiera, can we still blog during the strike?" I said, "Of course. You have a voice too."

I forgot all about this exchange until today when I got an alert that there was a pending post on Kidblog...
This student is 11 years old and a new 6th grader. Click here to read her thoughts on the strike.
You have read this article with the title Student Voices Amidst the Noise. You can bookmark this page URL https://fieldecho.blogspot.com/2012/09/student-voices-amidst-noise.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Student Voices Amidst the Noise"

Post a Comment